The 7 easiest and most effective self-defense techniques for different situations. Anyone can do them no matter how big the attacker is.
Victor Lyalko, the acknowledged martial arts master, wrote a book where he described the most effective methods of self-defense to help women if they are attacked. We’ve chosen the most effective moves for different situations.
Memorize the vulnerable places: eyes, nose, ears, etc. 0:28
The most effective moves 2:29
If you were grabbed from the front 3:29
How to free your hands 4:10
If you were grabbed from behind 4:34
If you were approached and grabbed from the side 5:00
If you were pushed against the wall 5:19
How can you avoid dangerous situations 6:00
– Turn off your iPhone or iPod when you’re in the street. Don’t use earphones when you jog.
– Establish and protect your comfort zone. Don’t allow strangers or anybody with a hostile or unfriendly attitude to approach you closer than, let’s say, 5 feet.
– Make it a habit not to walk close to a building when turning the corner. Otherwise, you can get jumped. And this will be extremely dangerous because the unexpectedness of the attack will paralyze you.
– Don’t let strangers into your house. There’re too many clever scams nowadays to trust anyone you don’t know. Even if it’s a lovely elderly lady looking for her dog that has sneaked into your place. She can be a distraction the rest of the criminals need to get into the house. Close and lock the door and look for the animal on your own.
– If you get a flat tire and realize that the neighborhood isn’t inviting for an evening walk, move further on the flat tire. Changing the wheels is a small price for your safety.
– Make it a habit to always watch your food and drinks when eating out so that somebody didn’t add drugs to them.
– If you have long hair, avoid wearing it in a ponytail. It can be easily grabbed and used to hold you in place and prevent your escape. Better keep your hair down.
– Carry your car keys in your hand. This way, you’ll be able to unlock your car fast as soon as you reach it. When you get into the car, lock the doors right away.
– Pay attention to how you look. Try to make an impression of a confident person, keep your back straight and your head up.
– If you feel that a situation can spin out of control, scream. Yelling is a perfect defense mechanism: you break the role of a victim, attract attention, and distract an aggressor. Remember that shouting “Fire” is more effective than yelling “Help!”.
– React unexpectedly. It’ll throw an attacker off course. They predict certain actions, and you can use an element of surprise to your advantage.
How do you keep yourself safe? Write in the comments!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
Original Source Link