🔪Prepping Supplies https://amzn.to/2tFkIxy
Thinking of prepping but don’t know where to start? I am here to help with my Top 10 Tips For New Preppers.
1. Start small. There is no need to prepare for the zombie Apocalypse if you don’t have enough supplies to last you 3 days without power.
2. Start with Food and Water. To often new preppers want to focus on guns, knives and ammo. It may not be as glamorous but your first preps should be food and water.
3. Develop your skills. Prepping is not just about what you buy but is also about developing your skill set and expanding your knowledge.
4. Build a prepper community. Talk about prepping to your friends, co-workers and family.
5. Tailor your preps to your geographical location. If you live up north you need to focus on keeping warm in the winter, if you live down south you need to focus on staying cool in the summer.
6. Develop a plan B. AKA a Bug Out Bag. Bugging in should always be your plan A. Only Bug Out if you absolutely need to.
7. Practice with your preps. Having preps is not enough, you need to be proficient with them and know how to use them when shit hits the fan.
8. Use List to stay organised. Create prepper supplies list, emergency food list and anything else. This will help you stay organized and buy everything you need.
9. Get into shape. When the shit hits the fan and you are forced to fend for your self you want to be in the best shape possible.
10. Learn First Aid. Skills in first aid will literally save your and your family life.
———-SUPPORT THE CHANNEL———–
Get Survival Know How Merchandise:
Amazon Store: http://astore.amazon.com/bugoutbro-20
BattlBox Affiliate Link http://bit.ly/BattlBox1
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Google+
Original Source Link