Free Gun Giveaway ►https://bit.ly/31zol5T
If you’re wondering what happens when the police arrive in a self defense incident, today’s video is for you. Michalowski and Attorney Tom Grieve walk you step by step through the events following a self-defense incident. In Part 1 of this 4 part series, they discuss what happens after a self defense incident and how to interact with law enforcement.
The USCCA’s mission is to Educate 10 Million Gun Owners, Legally Protect 1 Million USCCA Members, Stop 20,000 Crimes, and Save 1,000 Lives.
Like and share these educational and informative videos. Together we can Save Lives.
Ready to join our mission? You can activate your membership in less than 5 minutes and be protected by the full power of the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD:
Not ready to join? You can learn more about the USCCA and how we’re trusted by over 285,000 responsibly Armed Americans by contacting our Wisconsin-based Member Service Agents at 844-265-1103 or visit us online at USCCA.com!
If you’re a responsible gun owner, we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
LIKE THIS VIDEO?
1. Click The Like Button Above – We’d Appreciate It 🙂
2. Submit Your Questions In The Comments Below
3. If you have any immediate questions about the USCCA, we’d love to hear from you. Call 844-265-1103 or visit https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/contact/
Continue Your Training:
– [FREE Video] Avoid the Top 10 Concealed Carry Mistakes – https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/
– [Free Issue] Concealed Carry Magazine – http://bit.ly/Free-Trial-Concealed-Carry-Magazine
– [Free Guide] Choose your Best Gun – http://bit.ly/Free-Choose-Your-Best-Gun-Guide
– [Free Tips] 101 Easy-To-Master Accuracy Secrets – http://bit.ly/Free-Accuracy-Secrets-Guide
– [Free Reciprocity Map] Know The Laws In Your State – http://bit.ly/Free-CCW-Map
Join The USCCA Community:
Learn More About USCCA ►https://bit.ly/3rCH7nJ
#selfdefenseaftermath #selfdefenseaftermatheffects #selfdefensetips
Original Source Link