Free Gun Giveaway ►http://bit.ly/38JQQSy
In this self-defense scenario, taken from a real-life situation, Spencer is forced to decide whether he should use deadly force to protect an innocent bystander. An attacker wielding a knife grabs a customer at a store and Spencer must either act in self-defense and defense of others or not use deadly force and avoid the scenario altogether.
This self-defense scenario will show some of the split-second calls that one must make when faced with a potentially life-threatening situation. No scenario is the same and no one will make the decisions as another person with the same result.
Scenario-based training helps put you in the mindset needed to prepare for a real-life self-defense incident. The training and techniques learned while participating in scenario-based training will help you make better decisions, whether they are deadly force incidents or simply deescalating the problem.
Stay tuned for more Proving Ground videos and don’t forget to join us Tuesday, July 16 at 7PM for our LIVE Training Broadcast to get even more self-defense training and education from the USCCA on this YouTube channel.
The USCCA’s mission is to Educate 10 Million Gun Owners, Legally Protect 1 Million USCCA Members, Stop 20,000 Crimes, and Save 1,000 Lives.
Like and share these educational and informative videos. Together we can Save Lives.
Ready to join our mission? You can activate your membership in less than 5 minutes and be protected by the full power of the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD:
Not ready to join? You can learn more about the USCCA and how we’re trusted by over 285,000 responsibly Armed Americans by contacting our Wisconsin-based Member Service Agents at 844-265-1103 or visit us online at USCCA.com!
If you’re a responsible gun owner, we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
LIKE THIS VIDEO?
1. Click The Like Button Above – We’d Appreciate It 🙂
2. Submit Your Questions In The Comments Below
3. If you have any immediate questions about the USCCA, we’d love to hear from you. Call 844-265-1103 or visit https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/contact/
Continue Your Training:
– [FREE Video] Avoid the Top 10 Concealed Carry Mistakes – https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/
– [Free Issue] Concealed Carry Magazine – http://bit.ly/Free-Trial-Concealed-Carry-Magazine
– [Free Guide] Choose your Best Gun – http://bit.ly/Free-Choose-Your-Best-Gun-Guide
– [Free Tips] 101 Easy-To-Master Accuracy Secrets – http://bit.ly/Free-Accuracy-Secrets-Guide
– [Free Reciprocity Map] Know The Laws In Your State – http://bit.ly/Free-CCW-Map
Join The USCCA Community:
Learn More About USCCA ►https://bit.ly/3h3DpRM
#sefdefensescenario #selfdefensetips #selfdefensetactics
Original Source Link